STXSA Winter Workshop
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018
Place: Longfellow Elementary School (3617 Norris Dr, Houston, TX 77025)
- FULL WORKSHOP (for Suzuki Book 1-10 Students) Time: 8:15 am- 4:15 pm
Enrollment includes: Play-In, Master Class, Technique Class, Suzuki Repertoire Class, Enrichment Class, T-Shirt and Concert.
- MINI-WORKSHOP (for Pre-Twinklers and Twinklers) Time: 10:25 am- 4:15 pm
Enrollment Includes: Twinkle or Pre-Twinkle Class, Enrichment Class, Master Class, T-Shirt and Concert.
$100 per student- FULL WORKSHOP (STXSA Family Membership)
$115 per student- FULL WORKSHOP (non-members)
$85 per student- MINI-WORKSHOP (STXSA Family Membership)
$100 per student- MINI-WORKSHOP (non-members)
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2018
Attire: Nice Casual attire. Students will wear their workshop T-shirts.
- The workshop is open to all violin, viola and cello students from Pre-Twinkle level to high-school/adult.
- One parent must attend workshop classes with their child. Parents are responsible for supervision of their children
- Please have a "polished piece" (not your newest "working piece") prepared to play for your master class teacher.
- All students will have one hour and 10 minute lunch break from 11:50 am- 1:00 pm and a 20 minute snack break before the concert. STXSA will have snacks for sale during the snack break.
- STXSA family members receive a discount on all STXSA workshop and event fees. Contact your teacher for information about becoming a STXSA Family Member.
- Online Registration Form: closed
- Mail-in Registration Form: closed
Turn in completed form and payment to your teacher. Please make all checks payable to "STXSA".
- Space is limited. Enroll early. Applications will be accepted in the order they are received.
- There are no refunds, unless your application is not accepted due to limited workshop space.
Additional Information and flyers: